Video Editing is commonly referred to as Post-production. In this training, participants will learn how to use Editing Suites and Software to edit movies, music videos, documentaries, etc. The training is an ideal combination of instructor-led demonstration and hands-on practice to empower the participant with creative video editing skills.
The Media/Entertainment industry is one of the fastest-growing industries in Nigeria and in the world at large. The video editing training will equip participants and position them right to be able to add value and also earn a living in the Media/Entertainment industry.Apply For this course
1: Navigating Editing Suites and Software
2: Essentials of Video Editing
3: Putting Clips in Motion
4: Adding Video Effects
5: Creating Titles
1. Adobe premiere pro
2. Plural eyes
3. Adobe audition
4. Each participant must have a laptop to him or herself throughout the training sessions
Minimum system requirements are MacBook Pro, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista or XP 32-bits/64-bits Intel or AMD multi-core processor. 4GB – 16GB RAM recommended with at least 16GB space on the hard disk for software installation.
After three weeks of training, participants will learn:
1. How to use Editing Suites and Software to edit movies, music videos, documentaries, etc.
2. This training is an ideal instructor-led demonstration and hands-on practicals to empower the participant with creative video editing skills.
3. This training will equip participants and position them rightly to add value and also earn a living in the Media/Entertainment industry.
1. Get your shopping list
2. It is best to consult with the course facilitators and or experienced video editors on how to buy/acquire materials needed.