Video Editing is commonly referred to as Post-production. In this training, participants will learn how to use Editing Suites and Software to edit movies, music videos, documentaries, etc. The training is an ideal combination of instructor-led demonstration and hands-on practice to empower the participant with creative video editing skills.
The Media/Entertainment industry is one of the fastest-growing industries in Nigeria and in the world at large. The video editing training will equip participants and position them right to be able to add value and also earn a living in the Media/Entertainment industry.Apply For this course
1: Navigating Editing Suites and Software
2: Essentials of Video Editing
3: Putting Clips in Motion
4: Adding Video Effects
5: Creating Titles
After the two weeks training the participants will learn:
1. How to use Editing Suites and Software to edit movies, music videos, documentaries, etc.
2. The training is an ideal combination of instructor-led demonstration and hands-on practical to empower the participant with creative video editing skills.
3. This training will equip participants and position them rightly to be able to add value and also earn a living in the Media/Entertainment industry.
1. Adobe premiere pro
2. Plural eyes
3. Adobe audition
4. Each participant must have a laptop to him or herself throughout the training sessions
System requirements are MacBook Pro, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista or XP 32-bits/64-bits Intel or AMD multi-core processor. 4GB – 16GB RAM recommended with at least 16GB space on the hard disk for software installation.
Fairly used materials, especially laptop computers are majorly inexpensive that beginners in this trade can start with.
1. KingsMactech, 15, Oremeji street, computer village, Ikeja Lagos. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tell: 07065408321
2. Anilyn computers, Suit 98, Otigba, Ikea Lagos. Email: ago email@example.com Mobile: 08068581676
Software/Adobe master collection
1. Boiling point communications, 18, Medical road, Ikeja Lagos. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Mobile: 08036550755
2. Sharp mobile, 7, Otigba, computer village, Ikeja Lagos. Email: email@example.com Mobile: 08025135669
3. Editing materials also available at Greatpath Media, 13/15, Ikorodu Road, Maryland Lagos. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 08023268584